A well presented three bedroom terraced home situated in the popular Bishops Cleeve village on the edge of Cheltenham. The property has been well maintained by the owners and briefly compromises of; entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge to the front, kitchen dining room to the rear, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden, front garden, off road parking and a garage. This property is sure to be popular so call us on 01242 674775 to arrange a viewing.
- Superfast and Standard Broadband Availab
- Council Tax Band - C
- Tenure - Freehold House, Leasehold Garag
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Terraced Home
- EPC Rating - C